Are you an employer?
Financial support is given for language training, job introduction or in-house training. The program can be given internally or externally in the company and can apply to one or more new employees. The amount of the financial support given depends on in which country you offer employment.
The objective of the program is to help the new employees get settled. The application must be submitted to "Your first EURES job" latest the day before the starting date of employment. After our approval we will send you a payment request to be submitted. The project will verify all information given by jobseekers and employers.
The project supports European mobility and sustainable recruitments with fair working conditions. The project cannot support employment within businesses with high turnover or with one or more days of unpaid trial work/training before employment or which offers only commission with no fixed wages.
Conditions for companies who apply:
- Small or medium sized company/organisation with a maximum of 250 employees.
- You offer employment for a minimum of six months, and the working hours must be at least 50 percent of a normal working week and wages and work conditions in accordance with national labour market law and praxis, such as collective agreements or minimum wage.
- The company is legally registered in any of the EU countries, Norway or Iceland.
- You offer work in one country, thereafter you can´t send your employee to work in another country, so called posted worker.
- It is important that the introduction program must start during the new employee´s initial three weeks of work.
Information on Brexit:
Due to the ending of the Brexit transitional period on 31st of December 2020, applications for financial support to/from the United Kingdom have to be sent in latest by 30th of November 2020.
This as 1st of December 2020 is the last date when an SME integration programme can take place.
How to apply:
The application must be submitted to Your first EURES job latest the day before the start of the employment
- Fill in, print and sign the application form. You can find the relevant application form by clicking on the following link: Application for financial support for integration program
2. Scan and send it by e-mail to: JKUyfej@bif.kk.dk
For more information on "Your first EURES job" you can contact us via e-mail: JKUyfej@bif.kk.dk
EURES in Jobcenter Copenhagen, Public Employment Service is in cooperation with EURES-Sweden, in the project "Your First EURES job" "Dit første EURES-job"
You can also read more on Swedens homepage. Please visit: www.yourfirsteuresjob.se